Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm looking to source some 45mm side draft carbs. I would perferr dual Dellorto DHLA 45, but i will settle for Weber DCOE. I currently have Dellorto DHLA 40's on my spider now, but i am building an engine that requires 45's. I will even consider DHLA 48 or DCOE 48/50

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
How soon do you want those 45’s. I’ve got a set of Weber’s on my Duetto that I want to swap out and put the 40’s back on. Little chilly to do that now, was 10* yesterday here in the Hudson Valley.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How soon do you want those 45’s. I’ve got a set of Weber’s on my Duetto that I want to swap out and put the 40’s back on. Little chilly to do that now, was 10* yesterday here in the Hudson Valley.
Hello!
I will probably be finished with the engine in a couple of weeks. Maybe around that time? It would be great to have a matching pair of side drafts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hi MadMachinistJo,

I have a set of DHLA 48, bought 15 years ago from a ralleyman , they were always in a dry storage and just need some cleaning, probaby new gaskets of course.

I think I also have a set of Italian Weber 45 DCOE 13 but I have to check whether I can find them.
If interested, send me a PM.

Rgds,

Thierry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts