Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats pretty much it. It's for a '62 transition Spider.

The light must be virtually perfect with no chips or cracks and is absolutely clear.

I need to see a photo first and shipping comes out of your $100.00

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up. I'll wait a day or two more and then buy them if no one has just one lens (that's the glass part),

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bernhard, why is this post N/A? I've always gotten the best results from the group. If the parts I'm looking for which aren't 750/101 then I keep my posts on the Buying/Selling Forum.

·
Super Moderator
12,307 Posts
You need be aware the glass lenses were slightly different colors of clear glass over the years. These same lights were used on 275 series Ferrari's. Real original's have glass that may have a very slight yellow, green or bluish tint. Locating matching glass with matching numbers condition and color was a problem with originals, much like the red colored rear lenses on 101-1600 Giulia Spiders, which also varied slightly in color.

·
Administrator
555 Posts
Bernhard, why is this post N/A? I've always gotten the best results from the group. If the parts I'm looking for which aren't 750/101 then I keep my posts on the Buying/Selling Forum.
Sorry might be due to the fact that I am not a native speaker, but I do not understand your question.

Bernhard

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bernard, I'm talking about this post that was also posted on the Giulietta & Giulia Forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts