Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1781 - 1800 of 1803 Posts

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
It's interesting that Autoparco appears to be the only vendor that sells TI Super/TZ wheels in 6x15. Wonder where they're made?

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,784 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
177 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,195 Posts
I have known of the car and owner for many years but never met either in person. It's been on the Berlina Register for a long time, like 20 years. That's some writeup about the car!
Andrew

·
Premium Member
6,349 Posts
Holy Cow!!! If that sells for 20k it might be time to let mine go. Nice car for sure though.

·
Premium Member
21,195 Posts
My take is a really good but not show Berlina is a $25-30K car now in the US. They continue at 50-75% of the value of a comparable Giulia sedan. But there are so few sold it's hard to get any numbers.
Andrew

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Is this a fair price in the US for a solid dry climate Berlina 2000? Those underside shots and suspension pic's sure look good.
Its hard to find a clean Berlina in Canada, most of them have had a fair amount of metal work done.

·
Premium Member
21,195 Posts
Without having seen it (big caveat) I'd say yes. Go to berlinaregister.com and review recent newsletters' Market Report section for prices I've seen on real sales.
Andrew

·
Registered
230 Posts
I know this car and the pictures are an incomplete story. We need to see photos of the door jambs (what's left of them). I looked at this car while at another dealer. THe poor dear has been around-originally a west coast car then shows up in New Jersey as part of a bulk purchase and then sat outside for an unknown time. I've seen a clip-it starts. It's complete BUT I thought that the damage probably would require inner sill repair or replacement and at that point, you are getting to be in pretty deep. Its all pretty rusty underneath

·
Premium Member
21,195 Posts
Seller of the 1300 Super seems honest, at least, if not wholly informed about the car. It's got a 1300 in it.
Andrew

1781 - 1800 of 1803 Posts