Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1481 - 1500 of 1813 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,347 Posts
Anthony and the owner have done a lot of cosmetics since I sold it to them. It was rough n ready but a consistent mid-pack car in my hands. A braver, more experienced driver could have probably put it the top 10 of my race group.
PS, I did win my time trial group with it at the 2012 convention at Sears Point.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
6,405 Posts
Who wouldn't want that car!

·
Registered
244 Posts
" The Finest example left in the world" Screw Concorso Italiano lets go do donuts on the beach!

Not sure why you put this on eBay when there were all the other venues at pebble last week.
Maybe they tried and it didn't sell for their reserve.

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,495
Love that 70's shag carpeting on the door panels.

·
Premium Member
21,347 Posts
My suspicion is he'd want well into six figures. A seller of a Colli can kind of hold out, I think. It's a seller's market.
Andrew

·
Registered
291 Posts
I’m in Minneapolis and contacted the seller of the crusty beast that’s on eBay. Thought I’d take a look and at the very least share my observations. The seller responded by saying “it’s all there in the photos”or something to that effect with no invitation to allow me to see the car.

You can derive from that what you will. My take is that it’s even worse up close and underneath.

Best regards

Gmack

·
Registered
199 Posts
Bump... Anyone have a Gulia sedan or Berlian for sale in the NE of good ole' USofA, ping me. I have a good engine and drivetrain, looking for a good body.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Two nice Giulias currently on eBay. The first is a 1970 Giulia Super, Euro-spec, item #223161223255. Looks nicely sorted from what I can tell and is in Houston. The other is a 1969 1300 TI located in Portugal, but no reserve price and currently at $5411 with 3 days to go. Item #302893348692.
Bill

1481 - 1500 of 1813 Posts