Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1461 - 1480 of 1800 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Sure looks like the Lucky Auction car. Giallo Piper is a good color on Berlinas, the first one I ever saw was that color and it was very striking.

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Has this been posted yet. Just what I am looking for but too far away, as usual. Good start for someone.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/1967-alfa-romeo-giulia-ti/6584201854.html
Yes, has been discussed a bit. Seller, to his credit, has dropped price a couple times.
Andrew
If anyone were serious about buying this thing, I'd think that putting the asking price in cash in their pocket and driving up to see it, making sure that the seller understands that this will be their one and only visit, would get her bought. This car looks as if she needs to be bought for a "project price."

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
I think he has a project price on it now!
It does have some interesting parts/features that don't fit the 1967 model year .....

·
Premium Member
21,146 Posts
It's discussed elsewhere, a 1965 car. Yes, assuming it's not utterly rotted out underneath, doesn't strike me as a crazy price nowadays.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
I am on the mailing list for Modern Classic Autos outside of Boise, and just received notice that they are about to list a 1973 Giulia Super 1.3 in beige cava for $35,000. It's still listed as "coming soon" on their website, but it has 68,000 km, looks pretty good in the few photos included, and serviced at Santo's. They also still have the 1970 Giulia Super for sale for $55,000. Prices seem high to me although it is hard to say without an in-person inspection, and I do appreciate that they are importing these to the US.
Bill

Attachments

1461 - 1480 of 1800 Posts