Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bezels...

Andrew .. while you're digging , see if you also have the little plastic pieces that attach to the dual hood latches on the top of the firewall...

Thanks again....

·
Premium Member
21,699 Posts
I'm not seeing what you mean by plastic. There's supposed to be a couple rubber bump stops on each that fit over the small pins, which are almost alway gone. You mean those?

Here the four best bezels I have. One broken tang, which is better than average. Chrome should polish up tolerably, if not concours.

PM to discuss. Can ship Monday, then off for a week.

Andrew

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Andrew... While we are in the subject of missing parts , I just remembered I'm looking for a gas tank sending unit cover also . If you have an extra I would love to buy it.
Thanks again .. Dimitris

·
Premium Member
21,699 Posts
On sending units, old ones to me are usually suspicious. I would just get a new one from Centerline, Jon Norman, whoever. Berlinas have two tank sizes, with different depth senders (arm length differs). A 74 probably has the smaller tank and shorter sender, same as GTV or Spider. If you have the deeper tank, you can use the shorter sender, but not vice versa, unless you bend the arm some.

Andrew

1 - 11 of 11 Posts