·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone ,

I am looking for 1966 Duetto spider parts

1. Number plate lights.
2. Reverse light .
3. Black plastic steering wheel centre with or without badge.
4. Main boot floor mat for Spider.
5. Radiator frame.
6. Headlight bowl complete with headlight adjusting bracket and removable rear cover.
7. Chrome piece that sits on the top of the 'B' pillar behind the door.
8. Wiper linkage mechanism.
9. Pair of 'hook end' style wiper arms.
10. Front bumper mounting frame.

Used parts in good condition , or new parts that for whatever reason you haven't used in your project.

Thanks,
Shank

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Hi Shank,

Just to help you further in case that you can't find the correct bowls, with the removable cover at the back, in the US, I have collected a few of them over the years here in Europe. But, a used one, that deserves some attention, or a NOS one of the same type, it means a huge difference in price.
Shipping a bowl from Belgium to the US with registered mail would cost about 36 € just, for that !

Strange is that this type of bowl was originally not for the US market if the catalogs are correct. The US version bowl would have been closed at the back side. ( ...not that easy when you had to change a bulb I would think)

I have also the original Carello light units if needed. The original ones have become real rarities but reproductions are available ... although I haven't tested them. Maybe someone of the group can help you with better information in this.

If interested for anything, send me a PM.

Rgds,

Thierry

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts
classicalfa list (LT109) reproduction lamp bucket. Made of plastic and not sure if it has the adjusting screw
cheers, Jon

Reactions: Drshank

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts
Recently purchased a headlight bucket (LT109) from Classic Alfa and it was steel, not plastic. It also had the adjusting screws.
Thanks for the update…I unfortunately was repeating what I heard. Glad to hear they are correct reproduction.
cheers Jon

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Shank,

Just to help you further in case that you can't find the correct bowls, with the removable cover at the back, in the US, I have collected a few of them over the years here in Europe. But, a used one, that deserves some attention, or a NOS one of the same type, it means a huge difference in price.
Shipping a bowl from Belgium to the US with registered mail would cost about 36 € just, for that !

Strange is that this type of bowl was originally not for the US market if the catalogs are correct. The US version bowl would have been closed at the back side. ( ...not that easy when you had to change a bulb I would think)

I have also the original Carello light units if needed. The original ones have become real rarities but reproductions are available ... although I haven't tested them. Maybe someone of the group can help you with better information in this.

If interested for anything, send me a PM.

Rgds,

Thierry
Thank you Thierry for you advice.

Shank

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.