Steve, I checked my stash, I have two, both English. One is original drum-brake model with small Dunlop disk supplement. Pub number has been cut out for unaccountable reasons. Also I have the 1964 edition incorporating Dunlop disks into the main text. I think this is the one that mostly came to the US.
My PM function doesn't work on this Mac for some reason, but you can email me at [email protected] prodigy.net, and I can post pics this weekend, if of interest.
1) 1974 AR 2000 series (grey cover with red font) GTV, Spider & Sedan
2) 1975 Alfetta GT (red GT on cover with blue background)
3) 1976 (?) Spider Veloce 2000 (dk brown cover, Tipo 158 & 33tt12 on back pgs
4) 1979 Alfetta Sport Sedan & Sprint Veloce (AR logo in mosaic) 2-copies...
1) 12th Annual Monterey Historic Automobile Races – August 23-25, 1985
Event program featuring Alfa Romeo as the honored marque
Cover watercolor graphics of classic Alfas racing the Corkscrew
2) “Painting Monterey Red” – August 23-25, 1985
Tribute to Alfa Romeo 12th Annual Monterey...
1. SOLD - Alfa Romeo History Museum – Arese
2nd Edition – Reprinted 1979 (with dust jacket - 116 pgs)
Should be no need to describe this well-known official book
2. Fantastic Alfa Romeo by Luciano Greggio
Published 1996 by Motorbooks International (with dust jacket – 208 pgs)
I don't know if it's okay to post this here... if its against the rules it can be deleted.
This is not available yet... please read below.
I've been collecting vintage decals forever and I have a vintage Magneti Marelli sticker that I've always thought would make a neat tee shirt so I've worked...
Limited edition #567 of 3000 commemorating the 100 year anniversary of Alfa Romeo (1910-2010).
I have kept this set at 55 degrees since the day I received it from Europe. All bottles are in perfect condition (labels, foils, no seepage, etc.). The box has a few cosmetic blemishes from 10 years...