Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching for a 1750 GTV Mark 1, in Giallo Ocra, preferably left hand drive, but will consider RHD, with an excellent interior, as I am looking for one that is either 100% perfect, or one that I can restore throughout to a very high standard. I intend to end up with the paintwork in Giallo Ocra and the interior in black, and everything to concours standard. If I have to restore one, then first I need to find a suitable car to start with, and so I need a car with a perfect dash and none of the difficult-to-find bits missing. At the end of the day, I will pay a very good price for the right car. I can pay up to 25,000 GB Pounds (about $50,000 US, about 30,000 Euro) depending on condition. I want the best, or, I will create it. Any help in my search would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
All that it will be hard to find, or even harder for you to achieve.

I' ve a 1750 GTV -1st series, LHD in original "Beje" colour, not Giallo Ocra, and it looks quite good, but it has a certain "patinne" higly recomended in a 38 years old Italian car. like an Alfa Romeo.
This car was mine 30 years ago and I've bought it again. It took me 5 years to achieve a certain quality in it's recuperation.
May be my car is as close as you can get from a concourse car.
Nevertheless, my dashboard is little broken, and the wood finishing is from 35 years ago.
It was properly repainted, and all accessories are from the original brand, as the back lamps, as you know exclusive from 1stS.
Together you can find a couple of photos.
May be you want to have it, as a start for that "perfect" car you look for, but it will cost you 15 000€, and you have to come, and drive it back to UK.
All the best
Francisco

1 - 3 of 3 Posts