Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking To Purchase An Alfa Romeo '91 To '94 With Low Miles - All Books And Records - Serviced By Alfa Mechanic Known !!

Hit Me With A Private Message !!! Thank You !!

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
any luck? just wondering.

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
I have a two owner '86 Spider Veloce, original, runs and looks like new. New top,
eshaust, shocks, drive shaft bearing, fuell pump. $28K. [email protected]
28k seems like a lot for any spider. please provide pics and more details.

thanks.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
28k seems like a lot for any spider. please provide pics and more details.

thanks.
Well, I disagree that $28k is too much for any Spider... I wouldn't let anyone touch my '84 for that amount. Since I own it, I can set the price! :D

Actually, erdoc's "$28k" is a typo... He probably meant that the car has "28k miles". Have a look at his thread "'86 Spider Veloce, low milage, for sale", and you'll see his asking price...

Best regards,

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Well, I disagree that $28k is too much for any Spider... I wouldn't let anyone touch my '84 for that amount. Since I own it, I can set the price! :D

Actually, erdoc's "$28k" is a typo... He probably meant that the car has "28k miles". Have a look at his thread "'86 Spider Veloce, low milage, for sale", and you'll see his asking price...

Best regards,
thanks for the clarification.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Either way the point is moot. Alex is looking for an S4 :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
'86 Spider Veloce

You are correct. $28K was a typo. The car has 28K miles. Asking price is
$13,500. Thanks for your reply. erdoc

·
Registered
7,414 Posts

Best regards,
good point.

i wouldnt sell my car for any amount of money.

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts