Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
'91 164S, '17 Giulia Ti Sport, '79 Sport Sedan (previously many GTV6, AlfettaGT, 164s, and Spiders.
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our first annual Viva Italia gathering at Columbia Winery in Woodinville went so well, we're doing it again this year. This year the date is set for July 24th. It’s almost a guaranty on the weather on that date so plan to bring a camera, a lawn chair, and sunscreen for the all day event.
The event is open to all Italian makes… like Mike Leonetti who brought both an Alfa and a Ferrari last year. No charge to enter or take part. The Columbia Winery / Ascentia Wines folks have some great plans for us. While our cars look great in the sun, they will have the grill open and will have flatbread at discounted prices. They will also have 2 for 1 wine tastings and discounts on wines.
We will also be collecting food for Hope-Link, which helps support the Redmond Food Bank… so try to remember to bring a donation of money or non-perishable food.

Questions? Ask me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
'91 164S, '17 Giulia Ti Sport, '79 Sport Sedan (previously many GTV6, AlfettaGT, 164s, and Spiders.
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here is the poster for the Viva Italia event! It won't break my heart if you print this out and post it in your company bulletin board, school communication wall, neighborhood community board, or prison yard wall (for those with parole coming up soon.)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Beaut-i-mous

Kudos to all involved in the production. July 24 is certainly on my calendar!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm passing out flyers in stores, car places, and at car club meetings. Don't forget to pass around the word on this and if you want a few flyers, let me know. If you spot our poster somewhere, let me know as well.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have talked to a number of people with nice cars who will be bringing them to our show! I hope you are planning to attend.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'll be there. Not sure if I'll be in the Alfa or Ferrari, but either way it's Italian...
(Most likely the Alfa, as it will be it's "public debut" after being brought back to life for almost 3 years.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Looking forward to the event, will be bringing my father. Spoke to the owner of a certain 1946 6C a couple weeks ago at the RTC and invited him to bring that car, but alas he will be unavailable... a guy can only ask.

Mirko

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
I'll risk an impound and the associated 4-5-600 dollars in fines and bring the red 3.7 litre beast! A buddy will drive the black car over for me as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for everyone who made it to the show on Sunday. Perfect weather, fantastic cars, wonderful people, and we provided food and money to HopeLink. Nicely done everyone!

·
Registered
595 Posts
That was a great time!! It was my first time bringing the spider out to a car meet/show in the three years since I have had it. It's been a long time getting it sorted out. It was also really good to meet some of the folks on this board. My wife and I are looking forward to more events!!!
etip
and **** Junglejustice- your red car is bad ***....

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
That was a great time!! It was my first time bringing the spider out to a car meet/show in the three years since I have had it. It's been a long time getting it sorted out. It was also really good to meet some of the folks on this board. My wife and I are looking forward to more events!!!
etip
and **** Junglejustice- your red car is bad ***....
Track night at PR tomorrow - come on out and work turns with us....
If not, there's a club meeting on August 9 at Books4Cars in Seattle. See the thread (or the Iniezione).
Hope we get some time to talk soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts