Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a nice stop over today at Centerline in Boulder, CO.

Finished up a lot of tesing, and decided to take my car for a nice drive, and see some sights and visit friends at Centerline- JoeCab was pretty much waiting for me... :)

They were pretty interested in my ride- a prototype... But they did show me around the shop- LOTS of stuff there.

Joe and Bob then suggested that I take an alternate route back to Denver- wow was it worth it- a very small back road, to a small back road, to CO72 all the way back to Denver... WOW, THANKS!!!

Joe- the mexican place you suggested was great too!!

Thanks a bunch! And I hope to stop by next spring when we are out agian.

Eric

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Great to hear first hand visitor feedback. I've only been buying from them recently and I'll tell you that their prices and customer service is tip top!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,365 Posts
Eric -

It was great you could stop by. Your work is so interesting!!

In the Spring, give me a couple days notice and we'll have some more nice cars @ the shop. Then, we can go for a nice Alfa romp in the mountains.

Joe

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Heaven in Colorado

Eric -

Then, we can go for a nice Alfa romp in the mountains.

Joe
Visited my Son in Englewood in June and had hoped to get to Boulder, but too short a trip. Those roads around Golden are danged fine! Sure wish I had a real vehicle instead of a rented minivan!!! Maybe next Summer!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eric -

It was great you could stop by. Your work is so interesting!!

In the Spring, give me a couple days notice and we'll have some more nice cars @ the shop. Then, we can go for a nice Alfa romp in the mountains.

Joe
I accept. But, I'll keep my prototype! :D

Eric

1 - 6 of 6 Posts