Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Five early style Cromodora alloys for sale from a Duetto recently acquired. Wheels and tires have travelled perhaps 200 miles since 8/2007. I am converting the car back to the original 165/15 tires and powder-coated steel rims and must sell these new Five Stars to finance the retro-fit. Will take best reasonable offer for these flawless rims, new tires or both already mounted. Price for new ones at International Auto Parts is $260.00 each. Please correspond with me at [email protected] Thank you.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New Ride

Osso': Thanks for the thanks. The car has to be shipped to me and should amount to a New Years Eve delivery celebration...will send you my pictures when the car is safe and sound in my heated garage!

Bob Little

·
Registered
66 Posts
69 Alfa Spider

Have five for sale from a Duetto recently acquired. Wheels and tires have travelled perhaps 200 miles since 8/2007. I am converting the car back to the original 165/15 tires and powder-coated steel rims and must sell these new Five Stars to finance the retro-fit. Will take best reasonable offer for these flawless rims, new tires or both already mounted. Price for new ones at International Auto Parts is $260.00 each. Please correspond with me at [email protected] Thank you.
Bob-When can we see pictures? Mine just got shipped to a French Auto Dealer.......I miss her already. I would like to see what the perfect 69 looks like.
Regards,
tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts