Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vintage Auto Racing Association (VARA) will be racing in Las Vegas this weekend. If anyone on the BB is going to be in Vegas this weekend, come check it out. The race is at the exterior road course at Las Vegas Speedway. I will have the yellow #101 E Production Spider and Jim Speer of Arizona will be running his B Sedan GTV. I am pretty sure there will be other Alfa's as well, just don't know which ones. I'll have pics and post race report begining of next week.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vegas update

I am here is Las Vegas...in my room away from machines and all them nasty things. We set up today. So far, 4 Giulia Spiders and two GTV's. Let's hope we "represent" tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Las Vegas

I won the Saturday race and then broke the clutch first lap of Sunday's race. The car ran superb thanks to the help of my dad and brother! They were all over that car in the pouring rain making sure it was ready for me when it came time to hit the track. Thanks guys!

On the other side, a buddy of mine who races a Porsche won a PT Cruiser on the slot machines but took the $17K cash instead of the car and one of my cousins won $6K. They had good weekend too, I guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts