Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS, Vintage Cloissone emblems/badges, enamel on brass metal, by the Archives used in the mid 1940s and discontinued by 1971, per the Alfa Romeo book, and Published by Alfa Romeo, as shown in the photos. Diameter measure 64 MM plus, all have threaded studs. Each item is marked with a Letter, please use the letter to inquiry. Besides using on your Vintage Alfa, these make great Wall or Shelf Art. Sorry,.... my shelf and wall display are "not for sale", just for display. $200.00 usd each, Priority mail in the 48 States is $9.00 usd. all others will be extra.
alfa book1.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts
Do you have one that matches this one?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Viewing the photo you supplied, it appears to be the same era. If you look at my first photo you can see the same design. Also the diameter is 64mm , there is a cast to these emblems which now has a patina , my guess is silver and a gold/copper coloring were original back then. I did not add this ,maybe I should have..... that Book I used in the photos was printed in 1972,......almost 50 years ago. Do not know about you, but I don't have a painting of myself in the Attic.
(Dorian Gray). I am showing my age. See if you can enlarge those emblems, or I can send you photos of the back and the fronts. I have some late 50s and early 60s spiders,.....using the Plastic badge with Milano on the bottom. I do have others Brass ones that are used and look used. Let me know , Brion

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts
The one I sent is on my 1952 Alfa Matta. Original one as far as I can tell. I need to check the dia. its probably the same.

Your pictures are a little dark to see the detail on the front which is why I was asking.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can say this... these emblem/badges are within the correct time era. I take retake those 2 photos and post.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
4-21-12, ......."F" and "H" are taken. Leaving the remaining lettered 6 emblems/badges, per the photos posted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts