Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a 1975 Alfa Romeo 1300 GT Junior serial number #AR1287234
can't find any references to this vin number as the vins are sketch in the early cars. I know this was a Euro car as it was imported from Germany by a US serviceman with import docs attached. Any help appreciated.The wheels are wrong, was considering panasports/minlites or GTAM gold replica wheels. any advice appreciated. Tks Will

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
According to Maurizio Tabucchi,"Guide to the indentification of Alfa Romeo Cars",you have a euro spec Gt 1300 Junior year 1973.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up,does your registry list an engine number? the cars getting delivered sat. with it's export documents,so i'll check it and let you know.any recommendations on wheels,gta replicas,panasports,minilites.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Engine number

Thanks for the heads up,does your registry list an engine number? the cars getting delivered sat. with it's export documents,so i'll check it and let you know.any recommendations on wheels,gta replicas,panasports,minilites.
Hello Duckman,

A 1300 (1290cc) engine should read 00530. If this is a 1300cc engine, the top of the waterpump housing should be flush with the top of the engine block. If the engine block is higher then the top of the waterpump housing, you will have a 1600, 1750 or 2000cc engine in the car.

Ciao, Olaf

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
engine

thanks Olaf, cars being delivered friday, i'll post info after it gets here, thanks for the heads up. Will

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any suggestion in regards to wheels for the car?car use will be aggressive driving,suspension lowered 1",thanks will

1 - 6 of 6 Posts