Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an Alfa Spider Q.V. model 1987 2.0 liters engine , from Spain
the VIN no. is ZAR11538002485198
Need help to find the car technical info (model version, engine power/torque, performance, etc)
trying to find some spares and these info are mandatory

thank you in advance
kind regards
John

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Your first post so welcome to the Forum!
Congratulations on your purchase....

some info here from the german forum (in German)...presume since you got it from Spain it is a euro carburettor model (USA had L-jetronic ignition)
http://alfisti.net/modellhistorie/show_details.php?lang=de&id=364&sid=b94eb13553aa84c7505725ffe5a307a3

basically searching spares you just need to know it is called an S3 series spider.

What spares do you need? There are many shops in UK, Germany, USA, Italy etc where you can get just about anything mechanical for this model spider, as well as a lot of body, interior parts etc.

btw this Greek shop has some nice stuff once in a while, I use them when I am looking for an odd spare that maybe no-one else has!

Dom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your first post so welcome to the Forum!
Congratulations on your purchase....

some info here from the german forum (in German)...presume since you got it from Spain it is a euro carburettor model (USA had L-jetronic ignition)
http://alfisti.net/modellhistorie/show_details.php?lang=de&id=364&sid=b94eb13553aa84c7505725ffe5a307a3

basically searching spares you just need to know it is called an S3 series spider.

What spares do you need? There are many shops in UK, Germany, USA, Italy etc where you can get just about anything mechanical for this model spider, as well as a lot of body, interior parts etc.

btw this Greek shop has some nice stuff once in a while, I use them when I am looking for an odd spare that maybe no-one else has!

Dom

dear Dom , good day
thank you very much for the reply, all information were very useful.
Some spares needed for regular maintenance, nothing special.
could you please send me the links for the shops in UK , Germany , Italy? USA is not a priority due to customs fees and shipping costs.

looking forward to hearing from you
kind regards
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts