Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some photos taken by me at the event.
Carbuzz.com asked my permission to publish my photos and I gave it to them (photos at the link).

The winner is R.L. with his Bugatti Atlantic. An exceptional car for sure, but I think he has won because his name was Ralph Lauren and because a car worth so much cannot lose.

Speaking about elegance, in my humble and personal ranking the winner is the 1948 Talbot Lago T26 Gran Sport Cabriolet by Franay. If it was mine I'd put it in my living room just to admire it all day long.

BTW, I could appreciate in flesh the splendid Bandini of Alex: you'll never realize how small it is if you don't see it with your eyes.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Thank you for posting Francesco, i can add 2 Maseratis by Frua (#2030 and #2182) and the beautiful Siata 208 (#BS535), the last one produced.
And last, but not least, the Cisitalia 202SMM (#002) driven by Eugenio Minetti in the 1947 1000miglia (4th overall) auctioned for 425.600 euro. By the way, the man beside the car is his son!

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ciao Francesco, thank you for the wonderful photos. I am so sorry that I missed you on Sunday, let us hope that we meet each other next year!

·
Super Moderator
11,554 Posts
Francesco:

Thank you for posting these photos. I enjoyed the additional photos on Buzzfeed as well.

Were these pictures taken at the event on Saturday or Sunday (or some of each)?

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Francesco:

Thank you for posting these photos. I enjoyed the additional photos on Buzzfeed as well.

Were these pictures taken at the event on Saturday or Sunday (or some of each)?
Hello Jay,

my photos have been taken on sunday.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ciao Francesco, thank you for the wonderful photos. I am so sorry that I missed you on Sunday, let us hope that we meet each other next year!
No problem Alex, I'm there (almost) every year.
Btw, on Carbuzz some commented the photo of your car: they were surprised to see a greek plate on it!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Not enough room for the Talbot, but that one off Maserati A6G Zagato spider facing my armchair would be fine :yes:
It was impressed me at Autoclassica even though it was badly lighted.
Unfortunately this year I missed the concorso: would have been nice to see it again under the sunlight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts