Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any dealings with Victor Parts? The telephone Country Code is 33, so, supposedly, they are located somewhere in France.

I was attempting to order a pair of locktabs for my Girling front calipers @ 14.90 Euros and pay with PayPal. They said there would be a 5% charge of using PayPal; no big deal.

After the purchase price, 5% and shipping cost were totaled up, it came to 61.50 Euros!!! For a very small padded envelope?!

I attempted to see what type of shipping they had chosen, as I did not require "Over Night", but an "Error in Processing" banner came up and now I cannot access the site, at all. I will be notifying PayPal, for sure.

Has anyone else done business with this seller? I felt they were trying to GIVE me the business after things were totaled up!

Ray

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
It might be best if you call them directly. I've not purchased anything from them but my impression is that they're a respectable company. Things coming out of continental Y'urp can sometimes cost a lot more than when they come from the usual UK vendors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts