Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
57 Giulietta

Wow isn't that a bit high. At today's exchange rate(Euro=$1.37) your looking at appox USD $74000.00

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try to find another Giulietta spider veloce 1957 in same condition for lower amount .

if you will find , let me know and we will compare .

Believe me the in Europe now is not strange the price of 40/45 for a normal spider ., this is a spider veloce , original with original engine and also the hard top .

ciao

·
Registered
36 Posts
1957 Spider Veloce For Sale

I have a 56 Spider race car and a 59 Spider Veloce and I have never ever in 40 years of owning Giuliettas seen a short wheel base hard top. The price is about the market. The 57's are few and far between and they are eligible for lots of events that later cars are not. Good luck. Mark C.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
1957 is the cut off date for the Mille Miglia.
Do you know how many Spider Veloces were built before 1958? According to Fusi, 50.

·
Registered
426 Posts
tail lights dont look like 1957 to me

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
tail lights dont look like 1957 to me
They are the correct European tail light for an early 750 (Altissimo I believe). The familiar Lucas lamps used in N. America are a direct replacement if someone wanted to replace them.

As for the price, it sounds like a steal to me. I think the '57 production number was 32. A nicely restored '56 Normale I used to own sold at auction earlier this year for about the same money. And they made >1000 of them!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Asking price is not too high. These cars are rare, especially '57 model year!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello John ,

I've sent to your adress some different e-mail with some pictures of the restoration and of the car .

In your e-mail also the reply about the shipment possibility and others .

Please tell me if you need more

Nicolò

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The car was sold now will be in good company because the new owner is also owner of a fantastic Giulietta Sprint veloce 1957 .

Thank's to all for interest and comments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts