Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from germany. This is a picture of one complete set of all the grill parts from a 1965 Giulia Sprint GT (stepnose).

I have to others available: on with only the left small part missing, the other without both small parts left/right from the headlights. All include the centre heart.

All are used with more or less chrome pittings but in good usable condition if you don't want to restore to Pebble Beach condition. The hearts are in the same condition but every one has minimum one small crack in the lower area where the heart meets the front panel.

I collected these parts within the last 10 years until I found a total NOS set for my own car. Now i would like to sell 3 sets that I don't need any longer. Maybe also all together if somebody is interested and the price is right,

High resolution pictures of each part available on email request. Please make an offer by PM. Thanks Roland

Attachments

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Hi Roland, have just sent you an email. More photos please :).

Thanks,

Alex.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hello Roland, just wanted to say that first series Sprint Gt's and Gtc's had grill center with only 6 bars. Those have 7 and appeared later in the giulia 1300 gt junior and sprint gt veloce. I'm interested on your item, is it possible to know the price you want for each set and also for the lot? Thank you.

·
Registered
238 Posts
this man sprintgtveloce is a mad man from lisbon. dont sell him parts , he says he already received them evem before you shiped them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts