Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm looking for "supportini voletto con maniglia" which translates as "support back with handle" to the uninitiated - me included - it is better known as "lever vent window catch" ie the little aluminium lever which closes/locks the front quarter lights. On the TZ it differs to other 105s since there is no push button release simply lifts up and down, material and bolted than than glued on.

Now I cannot believe this part - 105 11 55 081.00/01 and 080.00/01 were produced exclusively for TZ's but what did they come off? Any ideas?

Thanks for the input.

Richard

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Richard,
Did you receive an answer?
You're correct: no button; the lever pivots tightly over the trim. But the "11" indicates a TZ part, so it is likely unique.
Richard B.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Richard

No, unfortunately no response...

I have located someone in Austria - who makes SZ and other aluminium handles etc - who is prepared to consider manufacture, but the only source of a original to copy is a race prep shop in the UK, and since I don't know the owner(s!) I thinks its kinda difficult to 'borrow' for a month or so.

If you know a source for a sample that would be great! However I do not think it's a unique TZ part much more likely a Vespa 3 wheeler cab pick-up, but which one?

I'm also searching for a complete air box - the long aluminium tube affair - to try and quieten it down.

Richard

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Richard,

I know that an outfit called JuiceBrakes has made replica TZ airboxes in the past. Do you have a photo of this particular lever? It might jog someone's memory!

Alex.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts