Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is about the sunroof in a 1989 Verde.

Anyone know where I can find:
  • external weather trim
  • internal sunroof headliner, .. everything works (tail up, full open/close, internal slider).. but looking at bare metal ..missing everything.
I notice some small holes in the 'slider' that would suggest that there should be some kind of clip-in cardboard "form"
Thanks for any cues.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe Centerline has the trim for the sunroof.
Hi ,
I had a look at their site, found
"Replacement trunk weather stripping for all Milano and 75 models."
The rubber 'cushion' seems to be on the edge,.. should be on the larger face
Is that the right trim ?
and then this "Edge Trim - Various Models.."

Not sure I found the right stuff.
Thanks.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I think I led you astray. When I was looking into Milano sunroof parts, I found that Centerline had the part I was looking for. I now know it must have been another vendor that I saw that had the seal. Do some research on line and I;m sure youll find it.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
I believe Alfissimo sells the sunroof seal

·
Registered
417 Posts
I’m sure the headliner backing can be acquired through the classified on this board or Larry at APE.

The proper fabric to cover the backing is called Recaro Avus and can be found online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
The sunroof headliner has a section that pops up when you have it on tilt. ( In case you came into the car without the headliner ) There's a thin plastic form that the headliner material wraps around within the 'flap''section.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The sunroof headliner has a section that pops up when you have it on tilt. ( In case you came into the car without the headliner ) There's a thin plastic form that the headliner material wraps around within the 'flap''section.
Ok so a thin plastic form, ..and some Recaro Avus material wrapped around it.

Thanks for all the input
Much appreciated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts