Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone have a spare 3.0 L V6 from a Milano Verde or a project car with the engine?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I have an extra from a 3.0 Verde. Removed from car and sitting in storage on a dolly with wheels. Our locations may factor into your decision. I'm up in Vermont. Bought it to slip into a GTV6, but found a complete car/engine package before I got around to installing it.

Here's my e-mail, in case you want to discuss details---
[email protected]

Peter

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
If the motor from Peter doesn't work out, I have a couple 3.0 engines available. Not sure if you're looking for a builder or completed motor.

Engine one is complete, running when removed, with dyno sheet. It came from my 1989 Verde. Strong, stock motor didn't burn much oil. It had a soft "knocking" sound when it got very warm at idle that went away when revved. It was run 10k miles like this including on track and on the dyno. I removed this engine to install a converted and hopped up 1993 164S engine.
Engine 2 is completely rebuilt, blueprinted, hot cams, never run, also a Verde based engine.

I also have a third, still installed in a GTV6 race car...very nice build on that one.

Both are located near Detroit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts