Administrator
12,516 Posts
Love the workshop!

Pete

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Pete, did you catch the anvil? Whoa!!
Longboard, thanks! Alfas first and foremost. The ’B’ is my wife’s. Super fun car and so spacious. The TD on the other hand..... it’s going up for sale. I love it. You can’t be shy with that car because it gets tons of attention. Cant get beer without chatting with someone. But my body just doesn’t work well anymore and it’s hard for me to drive. I’ll miss it.
‘so, yes, Pete’s right. Sweet shop!

·
Administrator
12,516 Posts
BTW: Pete is safety nanny mode again. Be careful with an empty shell on a car hoist/lift. Not much keeping it on those 4 pads, as these cars are light. I suggest you tie the shell down on to the arms.

Pete

·
Registered
GT 1300 junior
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
BTW: Pete is safety nanny mode again. Be careful with an empty shell on a car hoist/lift. Not much keeping it on those 4 pads, as these cars are light. I suggest you tie the shell down on to the arms.

Pete
Thanks for the tip Pete. You are absolutly right. When it is all stripped the car has a tendency to lean backwards. I Will follow your advice and tie it down to the arms of the lift.

·
Registered
GT 1300 junior
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Pete, did you catch the anvil? Whoa!!
Longboard, thanks! Alfas first and foremost. The ’B’ is my wife’s. Super fun car and so spacious. The TD on the other hand..... it’s going up for sale. I love it. You can’t be shy with that car because it gets tons of attention. Cant get beer without chatting with someone. But my body just doesn’t work well anymore and it’s hard for me to drive. I’ll miss it.
‘so, yes, Pete’s right. Sweet shop!
Hi Yachtman, good luck on selling the TD. Always hard to part with a car you love but I guess a beer run in an Alfa will do also. As for the anvil, it truly is a belter.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Hi Yachtman, good luck on selling the TD. Always hard to part with a car you love but I guess a beer run in an Alfa will do also. As for the anvil, it truly is a belter.
Any run in any Alfa (almost!) is a joy. As for the anvil, I’d make you an ‘anything you want $$$ offer‘, but I think the shipping would negate my retirement funds ?

·
Registered
GT 1300 junior
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Any run in any Alfa (almost!) is a joy. As for the anvil, I’d make you an ‘anything you want $$$ offer‘, but I think the shipping would negate my retirement funds ?
Well, just let me feed your enthousiasm just a little bit more.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Finally a 1300 GT Junior forum! I had a silver 68. Should have been killed never passed LOL the engine blew when I bought it. So a brand new engine. Here's my favorite videohttps://www.google.com/search?q=Alfa+Romeo+1300+GT+Junior+David+YouTube&oq=Alfa+Romeo+1300+GT+Junior+David+YouTube&aqs=chrome..69i57.12756j0j4&client=ms-android-motorola&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#

21 - 29 of 29 Posts