Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Need 2 each of the following 105.02.55.518.00 and 105.02.55.518.00 seals for the pivots on the each of the vent windows, for the holes in the vent windows of GTV. Can't seem to find them anywhere, (tried Alfaholics, Classicalfa, OKP, Mr. Fiat, Centerline, Cicognani, Elvizio), any help, tips, suggestions or solutions would be great, ty. Will buy more than 2 each if needed. TIA Fran

Registered
Are you talking about the wing window gaskets? Triangular shaped one? Jim

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Are you talking about the wing window gaskets? Triangular shaped one? Jim

No, at the top of the vent window there is a 2 piece hinge of sorts, the smooth button with the 2 small hole goes on the inside and the outside part which makes a pivot point at the top of the window, there is a hole at the top of the window, the two pieces screw together, between each piece and the glass are the rubber seals.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
I think Tom has the better idea, the rubber serves to stop the intrusion of out side elements into the cabin, McMaster Carr has thin rubber seal, I just need to measure to see if they have an appropriate size. Thanks to all for the ideas. The originals have a step on one of the pieces that fills the hole, so a thin tube in the glass opening may be the best solution coupled with the correct sized rubber washers.

Registered
I think Tom has the better idea, the rubber serves to stop the intrusion of outside elements into the cabin, McMaster Carr has a thin rubber seal, I just need to measure to see if they have an appropriate size. Thanks to all for the ideas. The originals have a step on one of the pieces that fill the hole, so a thin tube in the glass opening may be the best solution coupled with the correct sized rubber washers.
Do what I did take the assembly to Ace Hardware, bring some rubbing alcohol ( rubber lube no residue) took 2 minutes to size it up to window and pivot, purchased 5 extras ..... It was Wednesday so I got the senior citizen discount.. cost me all in...$1.26 USD........ >:):laugh2::grin2:>:):laugh2::grin2:>:)>:)>:)

Registered
this guy in France 3D printed some hard to get small bits during his restoration, including those in question:

serie 105/115

1 - 14 of 14 Posts