Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a large quantity of Giulietta Spider Veloce parts including two engines and transmissions, four DCO3 carbs and a quantity of new or good used chrome parts. How to put a value on it?

·
Super Moderator
12,312 Posts
Contact an HONEST dealer that will appraise your treasure. Send me a PM and I'll list three for you that I have known for MANY years.

·
Registered
7 Posts
40 DCO3 Weber

I have a large quantity of Giulietta Spider Veloce parts including two engines and transmissions, four DCO3 carbs and a quantity of new or good used chrome parts. How to put a value on it?
Hi there, need aux venturis for the 40DCO3, do you have any?

Saludos
fg

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I have a friend looking for an early engine for a Veloce.....can you let me have details of what you have. PM me if you like.

·
Registered
10 Posts
1964 chrome pieces needed

Looking for front & rear bumpers with all parts, body lower side chrome pieces, passenger seat for 101 alfa. advise

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
101 chrome

Do not have any bumpers or side chrome. Do have new grille and new headlight rims. Also very good eyebrows and grille bars

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
I sent you a PM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts