Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey again,

After posting my last thread for the mirror for sale I realized I have boxes and boxes of other V6 goodies that I know are usually always in high demand. Ive got inside and outside door handles (left and rights), 2 front grills used, and one that is still brand new in the alfa bag! Ive got a passenger tail lens I believe, and all sorts of other trims...Gas caps etc. You name it I probably have it here. Im looking to clean out the garage as so many of us look to do so everythings for sale. Im going to post pictures of the new grill for now, and I can get others anytime for anyone thats got a question or wants to see details. Let me know if anyone is in search of anything for their V6's and any other alfa's for that matter I've got milano stuff, GT stuff, 164, spiders....almost any alfa out there I've got parts for. I absolutely love my GTV6 and my Milano and I want to be able to help others get the same enjoyment out of their cars :) .
Giuseppe

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im sure I've got trunk locks. The problem is going to be finding one with a key..
I definitely do not have a gas cap with a key. I do have caps that dont lock though if youd be interested in that?
Giuseppe

·
Registered
57 Posts
I would be interested in the gas cap as long it does screw on. Not too concerned if it doesn't lock.pm me with price plus shipping.

adam

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hey there,
By turn signal assembly Im assuming you mean the front turn signal housing that goes under the front bumper?????? Also if that is the case do you need the lens as well?
I do have both, and either side so just let me know what exactly you are looking for
Giuseppe

I'm interested in a turn signal assembly....

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Thanks Rob.

DiFatta looks interesting, but that catalog is hard to decipher.
Hector,

Resist the temptation to rely on that catalog. It's out of date and, as you say, hard to decipher. DiFatta is a longtime family-run small business - as such, some of the practices are not super modern (like clickable inventory). I can tell you though - DiFatta has incredible stock of parts. Things that typically are touted as NLA, or out of production, are sitting in bins in their original Alfa bags... A phone call is your best bet.

·
Premium Member
14,768 Posts
are sitting in bins in their original Alfa bags
That is the main reason that I buy a lot of my parts from them. They do not sell low quality stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts