Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently been absorbing more parts as people thin-out. I'm talking driveshafts, complete front suspensions for both giuliettas and giulias, axles, in particular early coarse spline, small diameter brake fluid resevoirs with hard line, Sprint front and rear window trim -3x sets. I have a huge box of wheel cylinder cores too if anyone is into re-building.

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
window trims-

These are aluminum with one joining clip at the bottom. They can/need polishing but are pretty straight- will take a large box to ship. I'm doing a 58 sprint now and did the polishing myself- very time consuming but I was paranoid they'd get tweaked if anyone else did them. Hope I've answered your question.

·
Premium Member
22,177 Posts
Fred, a little off your post, but any chance you have a complete 2000 or 1750 driveshaft? 22" front piece, 36" rear piece. Thanks a lot.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Driveshafts etc.-

Andrew I do have those but help me out, on the propshaft do you need the early 105 style support bearing or the later and 8mm or 9mm holes? The driveshafts I have at 36" are the earlier 2.25" diam with 8mm holes but thet can be drilled out. $50.00 ea plus shipping. I do have a 1750 crank that's 20/10 -OK for street engine- it's at Performance Motors in Livermore.

·
Premium Member
22,177 Posts
I need a 115 style for a 2000 Berlina, with 9mm bolt holes and the bolt-in style center bearing on the front piece, not the Giulia flex rubber type. A 1750 front section will work, as long as it has the bolt-in bearing holder.
Andrew

·
Registered
44 Posts
Do you happen to have a Giulia Veloce air cleaner assembly?

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry-

I don't- I do have a Giulietta FISPA type with the bracket and two Giulia dual snorkel carb tops but that's about it.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Do you still have an "excellent+" brake reservoir and cap? Could also use a rear driveshaft with splined yoke.Must be tight and excellent.Both for a 61'spider.Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
parts-

Yes I have some resevoirs- do you want the mounting bracket and hard line or just the resevoir and cap? Please confirm the overall length of the driveshaft for me- I'm sure I have one.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Giulietta sprint parts

I need small Carello headlights and aluminum side spears for my 57 Sprint, build date Oct 1956.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Lucas headlight bezels

I am looking for a pair of headlight trim rings for USA equipped spiders, 7" diameter. This is for a 58 spider, chrome condition not critical, just need to be sound pieces. Contact me at [email protected] if you have these.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Window parts

I am looking for the front and rear window guides(channels-tracks) as well as the bottom tracks(supports) for an early(56) Giulietta spider. Can you help with these parts?

John

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Parts requested-

Tom, I sent you an e-mail about the sprint rear windows, I have some. Sorry, no spider H.L. bezels, I have a pair for a sprint but not spider. And John, sorry no window channel parts. I have alot of door glass for spiders, vent window style. Thanks, Fred.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Fred,
Thanks for the reply. If the door glass is without damage(scratches, de-lamination, etc I would be interested in a door glass for R H ,passengers side.if Could quote me a price including insured shipping? Also do you have door opening trim for the same car?

Thanks,

John

1 - 20 of 25 Posts