Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 2 smaller ALFA ROMEO and 1 of the larger ALFA ROMEO in block letters are sold. As well as the large Alfa Romeo script. I am open to offers on all that are still available. As a group or individually.

·
Registered
692 Posts
can not tell from photo, is the alfa romeo script logo for duetto trunk or is it just one piece?, looking for duetto .....

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi,
I'm interested in the small italics 2000 script for the dashboard and also the 1750 with the roundel if it's the correct size for also a dashboard. Will items shipped to Thailand, can paypal. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A few more pieces. All 3 gold Veloce script emblems are new. I have had these for about 20 years but are probably repros. Packaging just removed for picture. $140 for all 3.
Alfa Romeo large script is used. Good condition. Needs a little polishing.$40

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Confirm the dash badges, please is Alfa Romeo badge for Super, please find our so may include in same package. The gold badges but these cars were never available here.

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't think the Alfa Romeo script is correct for a Super. Too large.
Approximately 12" long and 2 1/2" tall. You decide.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I don't think the Alfa Romeo script is correct for a Super. Too large.
Approximately 12" long and 2 1/2" tall. You decide.
Okay, thanks a lot for the information...it is rather too big for a Super. Ny the way great stuff you have there, love the gold ones though these cars are not available here. Wonder if you have a very unique badge that says centro stile alfa romeo with a colour roundel in the middle. They were fitted to Alfettas 1.8 at one time, very pretty , wouldnt mind sticking it on my super.

Thanks,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts