Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 40 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Quote= "You're going down."

Isnt that your job Anthony??? You are the female in that relationship. LOL

Hey man, How long do you think it is going to take for VARA to remove our post on the message board? I think we are pushing the limits of deletion....

·
Registered
100 Posts
italcarguy said:
Seriously....who else has the skill to climb a k-rail with a Sprite? For all those who don't know, Efrain somehow jumped his Austin Healy Sprite and high-centered it on a k-rail. :eek:
That was pretty amazing... Seeing a sprite looking like a teeter totter on K-rail surrounded by tires.... I bet you had a great view from up there though.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Last time I drove my Sprite, I started LAST in the Sprite/Mini Challenge and won. My wall-climbing days are over.

I have my pick to win the race - but I'll just keep it to myself. Just a couple of things though:

-Last year, it was small and medium bore production car drivers that were 1-7. Sports racer and formula car drivers take a little while to adapt to a production car - while I feel that they will ultimately be better production car drivers for it, they need more seat time to get used to it. A production car shifts, stops, and reacts very differently than a formula car.

-You are all going down.

Viva Colombia!

·
Registered
100 Posts
So thats why you two ar so fast in your 4 cyclinder cars.

You got some colombian "pick me up" (if you know what I mean) in those fuel cells.

Question?? How do you get the engine to burn cocoa leaves???
No wonder you guys are all "amped " up after a race....LOL

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Vintage911racer said:
So thats why you two ar so fast in your 4 cyclinder cars.

You got some colombian "pick me up" (if you know what I mean) in those fuel cells.

Question?? How do you get the engine to burn cocoa leaves???
No wonder you guys are all "amped " up after a race....LOL
I got me some Colombian "pick me up" for after I win VROC and it is not Efrain :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Oh Really...
Im going to your pits after the race.. and after you are done crying on my shoulder for your last place finish, we can pull out the pick me up and get you back on your feet again.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If Chris gets in my money is on Mark, Ef, T, and Chris. If my Bro gets in he will definitely be on it! Of course if I win a bid I will have to spank you all (even big bro...pay back for all the times he pinned me down and tickled me to death) :)

Anthony....will lil' bro be down here for the banquet? We should get a KROC on the day of the banquet. Bri, Rach(well she tried :p ), and I did that last year...makes for great discussion and stories at the dinner table.

·
Registered
167 Posts
It won't matter much, my money is on the tow truck. Aftger all by the time anthony hits efrain into chris who is t-boned by mark and modisette. How many laps is that truck gonna need to do. My money is on the AAA guy.

Richard

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
you are in vroc cuz you got lucky. if the points leader in your class didn't rear end someone on the last lap on the front straight, you'd be calling the race from the announcer booth AGAIN. stick to the video game simulators.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Anthony, SPeaking of LUCK and NO competition... What you had only 1 or 2 guys in your class this year.. and they only ran about 2 or 3 races.... There should bot even be a BS guy in this race.... as they do not represent at the races.... That is just plane BS if you ask me! but you did'nt so my opinion does not mean much....

However, just as you get in that car on Saturday, think to yourself "I am not worthy of this ride, as I was racing NO ONE..."

21 - 40 of 93 Posts