Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VARA will be hosting their last race of the year. The featured races for the weekend will be Historic Can/Am, Ford/Chevy Challenge, and the Anthony/Efrain Challenge (officially called VROC - Vintage Race of Champions). To qualify for VROC, you have to be leading in points for your class. I qualified for B Sedan and Efrain (racer-efrain) for CF, and Vintage911Racer for C Production. It's gonna be cool, it's basically an all star race for VARA. If you come to the race, make sure you swing by.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Message on my cell phone last night at 7:29 pm.

"Hey you Colombian, my son is a-gonna kick-a your ***-a. What's-a the matter with you [it gets a little blurry there, I remember it sounded like I had just angered the Godfather]" - it was Santo. I feel like half of Sicily is out to get me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I wish I was going to battle too! However I guess it is a good thing I will not be...I really do not like to humiliate my fellow racers! :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
By the way Anthony. Although Pops and fellow Alfabb members might make a stink, it is now time that you add a Porsche to the cars owned on your sig. Welcome!

Still need to stop by work so we can show you how to drive it. :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Efrain, do you even know what a joint is???? I am not talking about your elbow joint either....

Anthony,

I guess it will be the Anthony / Efrain VROCB (vintage race of cry babies) Race at the BACK of the PACK... YOu 2 should have fun back there.... After all, you both like to bring up the rear. At least that is the word around the paddock....

When the race is over, come on by my pits, I can give you detailed information of how it was at the front.. I may even let you watch my winning video...

Enough said... You two have fun in the back.... and remember, touching yourself while you are racing is not the fastest way around the track....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tell me how the back is

Another battle of old age and treachery versus youth and exuberance. No doubt, though, the Japanese car driver will win....

[They're all Celicas, after all]

cdh

·
Registered
34 Posts
Chris...Want to buy me a ride? You and I can show everyone around the track! Once everyone gets a grip we can head off on our own for some serious competition. :)

Hope all is well....how is the Z coming along?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mark, you are married, with kids, and a mortgage. That official bumps you up to OLD MAN status. Not quite as old as Chris, but you're still on the wrong side of 30. :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
I own you

I may be married with Children, but remember who your daddy is.... I own you efrain... The only race you will beat me in will be the one to the ice cream stand so you can get your double scoop of rainbow sherbert..... BTW, will you have your rainbow sticker on your car next weekend??? We all know you are dying to come out.
:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
BTW, who is up for a little KROC? It would be nice if we can get a little run group at DROMO1 for the awards banquet. Let's try and organize something.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Chirs, is it worth buying your way into a race that you will probably humiliate yourself in like you did last year? I believe it was you who blew your chances of victory on THE LAST LAP! Have a good day hunny!

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alfalover said:
By the way Anthony. Although Pops and fellow Alfabb members might make a stink, it is now time that you add a Porsche to the cars owned on your sig. Welcome!

Still need to stop by work so we can show you how to drive it. :)
OK, I'll fix that just for you! I have pics of the car posted here on the BB: http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=7398

Vintage911racer said:
Efrain, do you even know what a joint is???? I am not talking about your elbow joint either....

Anthony,

I guess it will be the Anthony / Efrain VROCB (vintage race of cry babies) Race at the BACK of the PACK... YOu 2 should have fun back there.... After all, you both like to bring up the rear. At least that is the word around the paddock....

When the race is over, come on by my pits, I can give you detailed information of how it was at the front.. I may even let you watch my winning video...

Enough said... You two have fun in the back.... and remember, touching yourself while you are racing is not the fastest way around the track....
You're going down.

ChrisHorn said:
Another battle of old age and treachery versus youth and exuberance. No doubt, though, the Japanese car driver will win....

[They're all Celicas, after all]

cdh
You couldn't do it last year what make's you think you can this time...especially with real talent in this years race (me and Efrain). You had your chance at the 2003 VROC but you blew it on the last lap, like you did this year at Fontana (remember to stay on the inside of the cones!)

Alfalover said:
Chris...Want to buy me a ride? You and I can show everyone around the track! Once everyone gets a grip we can head off on our own for some serious competition!
Kevin, you need to ask Michelle...she's the boss in that house.

Alfalover said:
BTW, who is up for a little KROC? It would be nice if we can get a little run group at DROMO1 for the awards banquet. Let's try and organize something.
Sounds good to me...we should wait till Fabrizio is down on break from school. It's be nice to see a Rimicci 1 and 2 finish.

·
Registered
100 Posts
"Dr. Carden is gonna work you all!"

He will be in the back just like he was last year.

My picks are

Me (of course)
Anthony Rimicci
Efrain Jr.
Alan Bryan
Shaun Modisette

I think that is the list to worry about.
Sorry Chris, You are no longer in your prime. Your reactions have slowed just a tad bit too much. I bet you will have a good battle with Dr. C though.

Oh yeah, There are some possible bidders for the VROC seat that might be very worthy competitors. It will be up for grabs come green flag time.

Efrain,

Do you remember how to drive a production car???
It will come back fast I am sure... Just keep it off the tire wall and I will keep my oil cap on... DEAL????

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Vintage911racer said:
Efrain,

Do you remember how to drive a production car???
It will come back fast I am sure... Just keep it off the tire wall and I will keep my oil cap on... DEAL????
Seriously....who else has the skill to climb a k-rail with a Sprite? For all those who don't know, Efrain somehow jumped his Austin Healy Sprite and high-centered it on a k-rail. :eek:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts