Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all, after a horrible experience over the last three weeks with a so called alfa mechanic, My verde is left undrivable by a guy who was supposed to do good work. I must now go square off the bill and find a tow back to my home town, and most important my gagrage.

The work i had askd to be done was my pads rotors and calipers , which i was quoted 250 dollors for, well every day i went to pick up my car he had another 500 dollor bill. he finally got to the things that the PO and myself both know are fine on this car and started to demand new parts. I then got wise and called several shops and BBers (thanks, you know who you are)about this guy, they confirmed my horror stories.

so i must now re bleed my brakes as he is not competent and thinks i need a new ABS pump. I had the procedure sent to me from the AMAZING FOLKS AT GROUP 2 AUTOSPORT. I cannot say enough good things about this company, just phenominal friendly service and well likable guys.After Chris at group 2 spoke with me he feels that they need to be properly re bleed and my ABS pump is fine.

Can anyone in Vancouver please come and help me re bleed my brakes, i will pay you cash or with calipers n parts. or parts n cash etc.

Warmest regards,

Levi

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Levi,

I am in Vancouver and also own a Verde. I may be able to help although my time is very scarce (family, house, career etc etc).

Can you wait a little while to get this done or do you need this for work?

Also, do you have everything set up? If it is another set of eyes and hands I will be able to find an hour pretty easily.

Cheers,

Jordan

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot for this Jordan, i think all i need at this point is extra eyes and hands to make sure im not botching it.
Pm sent

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got her it was the front lines...they were clogged to all hell, swapped em out and Volah Brake pressure all around .....Thanks for your help everyone!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts