Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
if its a older blue one, id pay nothing for it, as its ugly :p

even the caps are like $100+, so maybe $350?...more...just wild guessing here :D

·
Registered
615 Posts
if the edges are curled back from never being mounted, its worthless. Lots of variables that would determine the value. I'd say if it were mint. You could get $400.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Bruce... you should mention it's color, and condition. If it's truly new and never mounted, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a new home.

Dash caps go for $75-100, and do a decent job. But a new dash would be a better choice for someone truly shooting for perfection.

Put some pix of it here, and let's see what happens. Who knows... depending on price, I might be interested.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Just Dashes = $1000 and the grain won't match the original.

Dash cap = $100 plus a good afternoon of work and looks OK.

If it is absolutly perfect, I would say $500 on up - depending on how long you are willing to wait to sell it and how much you like dealing with people who want to strike a deal.

In the end it is worth what someone will pay.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
$500 in my opinion.
Dash caps are great, I have installed many, but fitting the vents and glove box is a huge pain. I'm gonna try "rebuilding" the original dashes I have. Done well, I think they would be a great solution and a much better fit.

Still, wish I had a pile of NOS dashes, in good shape,,,,

·
Registered
371 Posts
I think it would be less than what it costs for Just Dashes to redo one. The original dash wouldn't last as long.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts