Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

my name is matthieu, I have a giulia 1750 bertone.

I discovered this site for speak about alfa.

BUT i have a probleme for my new jod I have to speak english.

I owe going to a country englophone in aout

if some one have a deal or idea.

thank

·
Premium Member
6,243 Posts
Hi

Welcome to the board. Not everyone who posts is fluent in English either.

As for myself, I listen with an accent:) --so no probs.

Tell us about your car and where you live.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but it's oblige for me because. I have to go in England 1 month, it is in the contract

I live near paris.

my car is a 1750 bertone, she's red. I restore this car slowly beaucause I have 22 year and young= no money lol

Soon pict

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Vacancy for Speak English

but it's oblige for me because. I have to go in England 1 month, it is in the contract

I live near paris.

my car is a 1750 bertone, she's red. I restore this car slowly beaucause I have 22 year and young= no money lol

Soon pict
Welcome to the board....I assume based on where you live that your primary language is French. If you really get stuck, there are a few on the board who speak and read/write French; while it may be a slow process waiting for them to notice the post, one of them could probably translate it to English.

There are many in your same situation restoring cars, having a family and lack of money to put toward it which makes the progress slow, but it's worth it in the end.

You might also use the bb just to read and familiarize yourself with the English language and it's use, albeit not all the posts are proper English and there are a lot of idioms used as well as humor and sarcasm.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
So, you need to learn English because your job is sending you to England. Well, bring your Alfa, everyone will want to talk to you then.
I stopped at a BIG Alfa dealer outside Paris a few years ago, nice place!

Welcome to the BB! :D

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Ah, Ok - lets see a photo of you and your Alfa:cool:

·
Registered
645 Posts
So you must know Broyax. If you see him slap him for me. LOL

Welcome onboard. I fyou have to leave in a month in England, then you ll learn english there cause in 1 month there is so much you can do. If you have a year then ok but move where they only speack english, you ll have nbo choice to learn fast. Places like MOntreal is too easy to get french stuff like TV and paper, and you become lazy not making such an effort to learn english.
Hope the best for you

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Maybe your company can send you to some basic conversational English classes or pick up a "Rosetta Stone" style software program that can help you in a crash course of English? Also - quite a few English people speak some French, you may find someone there that can help translate.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Bienvenue Mon Ami!

Every time I go to Montréal or Québec Province (to visit relatives), I learn more French, the hard way...Actually using it. Luckily, in Montréal, most people are Bilingual so it helps when I have to go back to English. Jump in with both feet, you'll be surprised how much you'll learn.

Bon chance!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
still don't see it.....;););););)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts