Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of racing cams that I removed from my gtv6 so I could get it to pass CA smog. I was told by the guy I bought the car from in 1999 that they were Auto Delta purchased in the late 80s or early 90s, but Phil Mason thinks that they are Pittatore. They are in near perfect shape with no flat spots. Not sure what to ask for them and not sure what markings would identify the manufacturer. The lift is 11mm and will not pass California smog.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Nope, if they are the actual Autodelta cams, they are much hotter. The Sperry HP-1 cams were a regrind that was essentially a 164S cam with a hair more lift on the intake side. The Autodelta cams are pretty hot, allowing for a 200 horsepower 2.5 with other mods. The mods recommended by Autodelta (this is the real Autodelta, which no longer exists, not the outfit currently using the name) are on my website.

Greg,
Silicone Hose Kits
OKINJECTORS.COM

·
Registered
623 Posts
Cams

Hi Aaron, sent you a PM, not sure if these are still available and what number you have in your head (or what has been offered thus far), but would you accept $800? IMHO, worth it just for the historical value...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts