Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
it's almost a alfa romeo spider
11,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am amost done with my ITB mod.:D i am using a throttle pos. sensorof a saturn,( it on / off type..:confused:( i hope, going to g.m. to get a wiring dia. for a saturn) there system is simpler than a bosch system..:)..no air idle motor , just a map sensor, air temp. and a mass flow meter.. nice and clean..:cool:..i am keeping my bosch lh system on stand by, untill i get more information on gm fuel injection..from what i can gather bosch is batch fire.. g.m??? see you all soon.;):)

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
I 'think' they are batch fire, but I'll have to look through this book I happen to have first to confirm.

Query:

Are you using the Bosch injectors? There may or may not be an impendance issue, (Bosch are low impendance. GM is???), and there's the whole flow rate thing to consider if you do swap to the GM stuff. (as in would the swapped in injectors be able to operate without going lean on you?)

Also, what year Saturn are you stripping the parts off? I know the one out in my garage has a form of an idle air motor. (a solinoid actually, but the principle and function is the same)

·
Registered
272 Posts
GM generally used the delco 808 ecu which I believe is batch.
You'll have to retune it and there are various aftermarket interfaces for doing that like this one. Page Title

Personally I'd use a megasquirt or something similar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts