Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what a decent price for used webers would be?

I need them to fit a '74 - GTV 2000

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
webers

i see them from anywhere between $100-$200 each. of course this depends on who is selling them and what condition the carbs are in.
anthony

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Italcarguy,

Thanks for the fast reply! I'll let you guys all know what I find when I find them.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Search eBay for "DCOE" or "Webers", etc. You should find a handful for sale at any given time.

I have an extra pair but I want to learn how to rebuild them first.

I also have two new sets of aftermarket K&N-style, air filters for Weber DCOE's, but I believe I will stick with the stock airbox on my '67. Let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
On the air filter theme - I am still using the standard air box on my '76 1600 GT Junior with Webers. I wanted to get a better filter element though. It took me a lot of searching to establish that there wasn't much around. Eventually I got ITG to make up a custom foam filter for a very reasonable cost. Thoroughly recommend it.

I've given the details to Chris Sweetapple of Highwood Motor Company if you're interested. Tell him I sent you........

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
ITG Filters

Dave,

First I'd like to say welcome aboard!

Here are a few pictures of a car with what I think are ITG filters. More images of the same car and others can be seen here.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Those are certainly ITG filters - the one I have is a round one though and fits into the standard air box. My guess is that noise is not the main concern for the car that you have the pictures of........... but I still like to be able to drive to events and down to Le Mans in relative comfort, maybe I'm getting old......

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Stock Airbox

I will probably stick with my stock air box too. But it sure takes up a lot of space.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts