Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hope that this is the right place for this post. Moderators feel free to move it if necessary.

I needed a used V6 L-Jetronic ECU to use as a core for my Megasquirt project. It did not have to be working. There were a couple on ebay for $100+ and I was offered one by an ABB member for $75.
I then went to the internet parts recycler databases at Used Auto Parts | Used Car Parts | Auto Salvage
Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

And I located one in Georgia at Tallant Brothers Auto Parts 1-800-635-0351. It cost me $35 + $10 shipping. I ordered it by email yesterday morning and it arrived this afternoon. They take American Express!

There are many parts recyclers that have Alfa parts and we don't always think of them but they can be very good. Two years ago I got a pair of Milano aluminum Brembo front calipers for $50. They had been recently rebuilt and they had almost new pads in them. I also found an S3 gear reduction starter for a lot less than most people want. Both the starter and the calipers are working well on my Spider.

Used Alfa parts do not have to be a sellers market.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
The problem with used parts for Milanos is the simple fact that the last one was sold in 1989 and very few in the junkyards today.

·
Premium Member
14,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There may be more than you think. Search for a part and you may get 10 or more hits, particularly for parts that are common to GTV6's

·
Premium Member
14,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for share information , if you are looking for used cars so please log on Autoportal India
It's good that Alfisti in Asia have a spare parts supplier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts