Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I have a ton of used parts on sale now. You name it, I should have it and at a significant lower cost to get them out of here. I have run out of room and so I need them moved or they end up in the dumpster unfortunately!

Please have a look at the used section of the site or e-mail me for requests. I am in the process of still lowering costs so if anything interest you just let me know?

http://www.alfissimo.com/index.php?categoryID=344

Thank you

·
Registered
261 Posts
do you have the black small box with the white straps for a V6 turbo?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not here but I might have something...

·
Registered
261 Posts
ok let me know!

·
Premium Member
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, sold my last set. I will see if I can get some more if you are interested?

·
Premium Member
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have some really great parts used. Some of a lower mileage L that are really in great condition.

I also have 2 auto transmissions for LS. One for parts and one that is good. Going cheap. I will even lower it a bit more if someone is interested.

New like rear subframe, rear control arms and lateral arms, brake valve, wheels, and little parts galore. You can make me an offer that is reasonable on some parts as well.

Thank you
Saluti!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Got a alarm and remote system for 164 and a working power antennae? Could use some air vents both driver and pass sides

·
Registered
520 Posts
Just bought a 94 Q. It needs some help for sure.

Fuel pump
Fuel filter
Water pump, tensioner, timing belt (all that stuff)
Clutch parts
A working climate control display unit - or I might have to get it fixed; lights up but doesn't display anything really

I'll know more soon!

·
Premium Member
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got a alarm and remote system for 164 and a working power antennae? Could use some air vents both driver and pass sides
Alarm system yes but not remote. Antenna negative. But I will check. Side vents yes.

·
Premium Member
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the headers i need are only for the oval openings. they don't have to be nice.
I have a set at a friends in Belgium. If you want them I can get them for you.
They SS so they should be fine. maybe minor surface rust but that's it.

·
Premium Member
27,012 Posts
I have a set off a 94 so no EGR fitting on the rear one. PM me.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Instead of PMing you thought I'd ask for everyone. Why would the 94 LS 3.0, 24V be different ERG wise than 95 or 96? Also, couldn't any reputable muffler shop install a ERG?

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Its not just the EGR, its the pierburg solenoid, the aux air pump, etc etc. I suppose you could retrofit an EGR onto a 94 car but the question is why would you want to do that?

·
Premium Member
27,012 Posts
Instead of PMing you thought I'd ask for everyone. Why would the 94 LS 3.0, 24V be different ERG wise than 95 or 96? Also, couldn't any reputable muffler shop install a ERG?
No, to install EGR system you need many 95 components including a 95 intake plenum and 95 ECU. Then like Goats says there is the whole air pump system and the engine heads.

What are you trying to do?

OK I guess I see what you are thinking about doing: http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/5818905-post1.html If so, you don't need to be worring about EGR bung fitting on rear header do you?

·
Premium Member
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Keep the 94 the way it is. You don't need that EGR mess!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts