Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you aren’t using this Oil ...you should be.

After considerable testing including a mid season peak of Jon Norman’s bearings after 10 races we found PTH Racing Oil living up to its claims of protecting investment grade race engines and vintage collectible cars “like no other” We have to agree upon teardown and inspection we couldn’t be happier.

PTH uses Exxon Mobil’s 100% synthetic Aerospace HVPAO and MPAO base oils and esters that have some of the best (HTHS) hIgh temp high shear specs in the industry with the lowest sulfur content. (which contributes to a massive reduction in sulfuric acid that would be attacking vital engine components) i

We break in all of our engines usIng PTH Race Oil Available in 10W40, 5W30 and 20W50.

More info on these guys at www.pthoil.com

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,565 Posts
Hasselgren Engineering, please be careful. Your post is really promoting a product. If you would like to become a site Vendor, please let me know and I'll come back to you on how this can happen :)

Pete

·
Premium Member
984 Posts
That is almost a smile on John Normans face - that is a rare sight. :) The crankshaft is one of his slick hollow crank pin billet ones. Are those bearing coated? quite dark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts