Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No longer Wanted-USA 1969 air cleaner

Supplied by another Texan-thanks

Noticed the snorkle is missing off my air box, looking for a 1969 air cleaner, front snorkle or entire box

I know Bruno has one for sale on ebay, thanks but still looking.

Wes

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Which snorkle are you talking about? I may have a spare...I have a couple air boxes from 69 - 74.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Snorkle

The endcap or snorkle is missing off my air cleaner. Didn't notice it right away, oops.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bruno's

The air filter pictured is from Bruno's ebay listing, but I was disappointed in some 45DCOE rubber mounts I received once and do not wish to buy from this individual any more.

·
Registered
169 Posts
elite38868 said:
Which snorkle are you talking about? I may have a spare...I have a couple air boxes from 69 - 74.
Elite: do you have a euro airbox by chance for a 1750? Pm me if you do

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Wes,

I have a 71 air box that came on my 69 GTV. However, to miss the overflow bottle, it has the 69 snorkle. The snorkle could use a repaint and is actually better than it looks in the photo. There's one small dent at the high spot that's about 3/16" long and about 1/16" deep. You can have the entire air box for $30, or just the snorkle for $20 (plus shipping).

Of course, if you have anything 69 GTV related that you'd like to swap, I'm always open for suggestions.:D

1971 air box.jpg

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thx

I see a new old part going into the blaster box and headed for two part epoxy in my future. I'm very lucky.

I'd like a Super or a 69 GTV sometime, they are both great cars but I have no parts specific for them.

I'm thinking what we need in TX is a southern warehouse club for storage and where we can have a shop with some basic equipment to keep our cars rolling? What do you think. Austin, San Antonio Houston Alfa club.

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
What do you think. Austin, San Antonio Houston Alfa club.
I organized a tour to Fayetteville for the Houston club last September and, because of its location, invited the Hill Country club to join us. Several HCAROC members (including at least one from San Antonio) were able to come despite the short notice. A good time was had by all.:)

PM me your address and I'll see what shipping will be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts