1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
847 Posts
Great stuff. thanks.. Someone eluded to this in the main 8C thread, good to see it actually came true.. funny the new Masi just fades into the background... :p

·
Registered
702 Posts
What did they do to the grill??? It looks like carp.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
If you want to see it in person, it will be at Meadow Brook on Sunday for sure, and hoepfully at our concour on Saturday.

We still have tickets to MB.

A lot of our members were able to participate in the press conference- very, very cool.

Eric

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Wow, just look at the pic with 8C and Maser GT next to eachother, God I love Italians cars.......

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
You know, I've always said that I would believe it when I see it. But now that I'm actually seeing a US Spec Alfa Romeo (albeit one that is on the internet and one that I could never afford) I still can't believe it! It feel like the relaunch is actually going to happen now.

Heh.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
You know, I've always said that I would believe it when I see it. But now that I'm actually seeing a US Spec Alfa Romeo (albeit one that is on the internet and one that I could never afford) I still can't believe it! It feel like the relaunch is actually going to happen now.

Heh.

Fiat is on a roll, the 500 already has 60000 orders, if there was a time to launch Alfa it would be now, and i cant wait for that new in-house V6 that is supposed to be made!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hard to believe a new U.S. spec Alfa is "officially" on its way...:)

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:confused: Why don't the other cars (for the masses) look as nice :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts