Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there

I am looking for a US source for rims for my '88 Verde. The 2 sets I have now need work and I am looking for something a little different, black or anthracite. Pics of what you run on your Milano's would be great to see as well.

Thanks,

Daryle

Charlotte, NC

·
Registered
805 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,415 Posts
We have some Tecnomagnesio wheels left in stock in darker colors (Ghisa = steel grey) and black + polished face for Milano applications, in both 16" and 17" sizes. We are clearing these out so have them at very reasonable prices, approximately $600 for the 16" sizes and $650-675 for the 17" sizes per set.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Volk Racing RE30 Wheel 18x7.5 5x98

try this site, they seem to have most of the volk wheels availible for 5x98. nice light wheels too. id really like to see a 75 with the above linked wheels... so i dont have to risk it lol

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
i dunno, for a 18x7.5" id be happy with 15.8lb a wheel.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the suggestions, there are some great ideas that I wasn't finding through google searches.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm leaning towards the TM Indianapolis that Centerline has though the Volks are hot. I've finally got title to this car....don't ask. So I am now prepared to move forward with investing in the project. I had the car uncovered today, and I'm glad I made the investment. The Saabs are getting no attention what so ever.

To Centerline - can I get Alfa center caps with those rims?

Thanks.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,415 Posts
To Centerline - can I get Alfa center caps with those rims?.
Well, the TM Center caps are ~ 60mm, which is too big for any of the common Alfa Center caps to fit. Most OEM Alfa center caps are 48-50mm diameter.

However, if you search eBay you will find some adhesive Alfa logos intended for use on wheels. Depending on what you're looking for this may or may not be a good solution.

·
Premium Member
14,523 Posts
My GTV6 has TSW wheels and the center hole is 51mm and there were no caps in the wheels when I bought the car. I could not find any suitable center caps for a reasonable price. I bought a set of generic plastic caps and a set of adhesive Alfa logos as Joe suggests and the result is good. I bought the parts on ebay.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hey Joe, I'll call you on Monday to discuss these TM Indianapolis rims. I've got a Milano race project underway here in Seattle and am looking to replicate the factory DTM slying from mid-nineties as best I can. These rims have the look, but I would be concerned about weight and strength in terms of use in a full competition scenario. Looking forward to catching up with you (and hope you have at least one or two sets of 16s still in stock). Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts