Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot locate an upper hose for my 87 Graduate sitting hoseless in the garage. Don't want to use a generic if I can help it and some typical sources, IAP, Centerline, either have no idea when they will get them or it will be mid January 2008. Any other sources? Anyone have a spare sitting around they wish to sell?

·
Premium Member
13,496 Posts
I suggest that you try DiFatta Brothers in Baltimore. They have almost everything. If you are really stuck, I probably have a used one, but I hate to install used hoses. I also hate to throw anything away so I have a box of them.
Ed Prytherch

·
Banned
129 Posts
Wasn't there a post just a short while ago, by some guy that works at a NAPA store, stating that some hose from a Nissan truck was a direct replacement? Even if not, seems like it would be a pretty simple hose to find a close enough substitute for. Still have the old one you can carry around to find a match?

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Probably 90% of all hoses are made by Gates, Dayco or Goodyear no matter whose name is on it so don't be afraid of going to the local parts store if the price is right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts