Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a call to action to the users here...

Please update the "Garage" section of your profile and (hopefully) post some pics there too!

At least, when you post something looking for a model-specific part or advice, let us know what you're driving! :laugh2:

A recent thread I came across said that the poster was looking for a part for the front of his engine, but didn't say what engine, or year and model (or if it was even an Alfa for that matter!)

I don't want to call out anyone in particular out for this "offense" (not the purpose of this post), but this poster has been a member for over 10 years, does not have a "Garage" profile, and has posted 2 photos- of a different model Alfa than what he was seeking advice for!

I've come across situations like this often here, and although I'm happy to share my experience and expertise, I'm not crazy about playing detective just to find out what model Alfa they're talking about!

I could see by the pic in this particular post that he was discussing a Spider (since I have an S3 Spider myself) but there was an unfamiliar part in the pic. Only after reading seven replies, I came to realize it was a part only on an S4 Spider! :surprise:

Hey- everyone has access to a digital camera these days- even semi-modern mobile phones have great cameras- plenty good enough to post a snap of your favorite ride for sharing here. 0:)

Take a snap, share it here, and update your garage so we can quickly figure out if we can help you with your problem or question! :smile2:

Thanks to all!

-Ray

·
Registered
820 Posts
My Garage...

I can't figure out how to show more than 3 cars in My Garage.

Is this the limit?

Thanks,
- Art

This is a call to action to the users here...

Please update the "Garage" section of your profile and (hopefully) post some pics there too!

Take a snap, share it here, and update your garage so we can quickly figure out if we can help you with your problem or question! :smile2:

Thanks to all!

-Ray

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I did mine - but also ran into the 3 car limit.

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
How do you get to this. Looked around can't find it.

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Thanks! Got it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts