Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:cool:Just surface rust - :confused:ran when last parked?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Rosario seems to have discovered a non-caustic, non-abrasive paint removal process.

Someone please call and make an appointment to kick his arse!

Curiosities... It's a '65, with a 1750 console, and a (singular) Turbina wheel. But what are those four little round things above and below the stereo.

-Col-

·
Registered
512 Posts
could work....

I don't know.. a few throw pillows, some Glade air freshener, a fresh coat of clear, this rare beauty could see Peeble Beach... from 60 feet below sea level, with the fishes.........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Too bad Bobcor is OOB. Looks like a perfect starting point for one of his restorations:)

·
Premium Member
21,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love patina. Maybe I should fly to NJ to check it out. Someone's brave and bidding on it.

Andrew

·
Registered
16 Posts
You guys are harsh...

The glass looks good, and that's worth the current bid!

My '71 which WAS for sale is in much better shape. After studying the fairly solid chassis of the '71, I've decided to restore it and part the '74 (which I had originally planned to restore).

The '71 looks a tad more interesting inside and out now that I've studied the two - when was the last time you saw a nice '71??

Akitaman get ready.....

·
Premium Member
21,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ruth Ann Yager of Jon Norman's has a really nice 71 with a Bosch Spider engine in it. I had a really crappy 71 briefly a couple months ago.

Andrew

·
Registered
219 Posts
You're right about the glass mlminor. I could use a good windshield, and $305 would be a good deal.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow is right...

I am rethinking my restoration, I might just put my two "parts cars" ('71 & '74) on the ebay block and see what happens!! They're pretty complete, and in much better shape than that one!!

Now if the GTV6's would take off, I could sail off into 911 land.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts