Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
ROFL.. Ill just reiterate, I truly think this is a virus of some sort, maybe we're all in the matrix of the Portugal Bard Find?

its always the "Ultimate" and its always from someone's first post...

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Personally, I've come to take a small measure of comfort in the certainty of knowing I will see this barn find brought up in a new thread every few weeks like clockwork. Furthermore, it's much preferable to another "What wheels are best for my Spider" sorta thing; if someone posts that again I think I will toss my laptop at the wall.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Personally, I've come to take a small measure of comfort in the certainty of knowing I will see this barn find brought up in a new thread every few weeks like clockwork. Furthermore, it's much preferable to another "What wheels are best for my Spider" sorta thing; if someone posts that again I think I will toss my laptop at the wall.
so, what wheels ARE best for my Spider??.......just curiuous what happens now:p:p:p

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
so, what wheels ARE best for my Spider??.......just curiuous what happens now:p:p:p
Careful with that curiosity. I hear that there is the potential for jinxing oneself... Something about "your Spider" and "permanent jackstands"... :rolleyes:

Best regards,

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
In an effort to save the laptop, here is one option for Spider owners.
At last - no need for jackstands! Your laptop is safe, SS. :) But I'd still like to see the jack he uses to change a tire. It needs to be able to fit in the Spider trunk compartment. ;)

Best regards,

·
Registered
366 Posts
broken laptop?

Guilty as charged on one of my recent threads. But at least I can laugh at myself (or at least my Spider):
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/spider-1966-up/51724-spider-wheel-choices.html#post454851

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts