Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this in a TZ and assumed it was a on-off, was planning on copying the general shape for my GT project. I've since noticed it in other cars online, so I assume it was the factory part. I don't have a TZ, just prefer a curved pedal for rev matching and my car is missing the stock bits anyways.

Any chance there's a source for these before I go to the effort of making something myself?

1dc90d554c.jpg Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-TZ-1965-011.jpg

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I saw this in a TZ and assumed it was a on-off, was planning on copying the general shape for my GT project. I've since noticed it in other cars online, so I assume it was the factory part. I don't have a TZ, just prefer a curved pedal for rev matching and my car is missing the stock bits anyways.

Any chance there's a source for these before I go to the effort of making something myself?

View attachment 1667880 View attachment 1667881
Hello

View attachment 1667880 View attachment 1667881
Hello Turner,

Partnumber for the throttle pedal minus the shaft is 105.10.44.556.01
And 105.44 is the European version of the 1750 GTV.
The sufix .01 could could mean a modification.

Ciao, Olaf

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
The 44 in that location denotes throttle linkage parts not model number ... the type of part is usually noted by the 6th and 7th digit of the part number.

Model number is 4th and 5th digit, e.g. 10 in this case which together with 11 is common for parts developed for Giulia TZ ....

If it was from a 1750 GTV it would have likely a 105.44.xx.xxx.xx number

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks @Zagato_Olaf for the part number. I don't see any web results, but at least I have something to set an eBay alert for! Assuming TZ bits ever end up on eBay...

·
Registered
1985 Spider (SSM AutoX)
320 Posts
Thanks @Zagato_Olaf for the part number. I don't see any web results, but at least I have something to set an eBay alert for! Assuming TZ bits ever end up on eBay...
Well, a TZ bit like that must be unobtanium. Let me know if you have more pictures, maybe I could give it a shot at replicating it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, a TZ bit like that must be unobtanium. Let me know if you have more pictures, maybe I could give it a shot at replicating it.
Here's what I've got, the ones I posted originally are the best. Most people don't point the camera at the footwell so it took a while to find clear shots...

Resize of Alfa Romeo TZ1 #750010 interior  17 Targa Florio 2006.JPG 1dc90d554c.jpg Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-TZ-1965-011.jpg

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
The 44 in that location denotes throttle linkage parts not model number ... the type of part is usually noted by the 6th and 7th digit of the part number.

Model number is 4th and 5th digit, e.g. 10 in this case which together with 11 is common for parts developed for Giulia TZ ....

If it was from a 1750 GTV it would have likely a 105.44.xx.xxx.xx number
Correct! My mistake.

Ciao, Olaf

1 - 8 of 8 Posts