Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend was going through some old papers and found this cut-away of a Giulia TZ. It dates to 1964. I don't know if it is copyright protected but being that old I felt it reasonable to reproduce it.

Sorry, but I could not get the whole diagram in the scan.

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
Depending on the size, 11 x 17 perhaps, I can scan when I get back to CA in January.

Let me know by PM.

·
Registered
634 Posts
TZ Cutaway Diagram Available

xalfaracer sent me the original, which I scanned and cleaned up digitally.

See the attached file, which was reduced to about half of it's original size due to BB file processing.

The full size JPG (~0.5MB) prints nicely on letter and 11 x 17 paper.

If anyone wants the full size JPG, send me a PM with your email address.

Attachments

·
Registered
816 Posts
TZ cutaway

Hi
Yes, I'd like a scan of it.
[email protected]
Any idea who the cutaway artist was? It looks pretty accurate except the water tube above the Weber intake. It's not a separate piece bolted to the head.
Thanks
Keith

·
Registered
634 Posts
For those who prefer a PDF, for which the BB has a more liberal size limitation, I've attached a PDF of the image cropped to exclude the text column.

I also made a high resolution scan today, which might support printing at sizes larger than 11 x 17. However, I have not had time to clean up this scan, so it will be a few days before it's ready.

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
I cleaned up the hi res scan of the TZ cutaway illustration. Since it is too big to attach as a JPG, it's attached as a PDF. (I cropped away the column of text which seemed like a good idea for those who are just interested in the illustration.)

Also attached is a PDF of the four page road test.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts